FIRE SPRINKLER SERVICE, INSPECTION, AND SMALL CONTRACT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Charleston, SC
Position: Fire Sprinkler Service, Inspection, and Small Contract Sales Representative
For over 30 years, FESS Fire Protection. has provided fire protection installation and service contracts to hospitals, manufacturers, schools, warehouses, commercial, government buildings and many other commercial settings throughout the Carolina’s and Northern Georgia.
Compensation: Depending on Experience – ($60K – $80K)
Health, Dental, 401K Matching, Paid PTO, etc.
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with end-users, owners, contractors, engineers with the prime objective of negotiating fire sprinkler inspections, daywork, and small contract sales. Must understand the sales cycle, maintain a pipeline, and forecast correctly. This position requires a team player with a positive, professional attitude and demeanor; may include limited project management, as required.
- 5-10 years fire sprinkler design or field Installation, sales, project management experience; including estimating, material listing and obtaining permits.
- Must exhibit excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems with NICET Certification or equivalent experience in the field of Automatic Sprinkler Layout preferred
- Familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA standards, and local codes
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as a team player
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask, organize work and manage the sales territory
- Proficient with computer/applications software and internet tools
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record
- Providing exceptional customer service both internally and externally
- Developing and executing a sales plan within an assigned territory to exceed sales goals and margins while maintaining a positive ongoing relationship with customers, general contractors, and end-users
- Read and comprehend plans and specifications.
- Apply knowledge of NFPA standards to analyze hazards and identify appropriate design approach, and prepare detailed cost estimates.
Job Type: Full-time
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS. Only candidates who possess the above minimum qualifications will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- One location
Company’s Facebook page: